Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thanksgiving Cards

I am So Grateful that I finished my Thanksgiving cards just in the nick of time to get them in the mail to be delivered by Wednesday.  I hope you enjoy my cards and I included the back of the cards so, you can see how I decided to use my JanaMark.  Hope you enjoy.  I start my Christmas cards tomorrow or that is the plan so, I will be back tomorrow with something - I just won't promise that it will be a Christmas Card.  Thanks for looking.

Same concept as my Thank You card from the day before!

Just a little special postmark for my JanaMark that I included on the back of each card.  To the left it shows November but, for some reason it didn't show up on the scan.

Another Thanksgiving that had to be different due to the design of the Thank You card was all going to the same person!
I welcome your comments!

No comments: